Hot Tags: Mac YouTube Downloader | iPad Video Formats | Flash Player for iPad | Transfer video/music from iPhone to iPad | Free iPad Games | iPhone Video Format | Free iPhone Games | Best YouTube Converter | Free YouTube Downloader | Free Galaxy S III Apps | Free iPad Apps | Watch YouTube on iPad | Download YouTube Video to Galaxy S3 | Play MKV on New iPad | Convert video to Xperia S/P/U | Download YouTube to Galaxy Note II | Rip DVD for The new iPad | iPhone 5 vs Galaxy S4 | How to rip DVDs on Windows 8 | YouTube videos to Galaxy S4 | DVD movies to iPhone 5
Samsung has announced the Galaxy Ace Plus, which comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 3.6-inch screen, LED flash, Bluetooth 3.0, 512MB of RAM, 3GB of memory and a 1GHz processor, aimed at trendy and sociable young professionals. Galaxy Ace Plus has Samsung's TouchWiz user interface for social networking, movies, music, ChatOn, documents and other features. If you’re DVD movies fans and want to put DVD movies to Galaxy Ace Plus, this article is just for you. First, we should know Galaxy Ace Plus specs, especially its supported video audio formats.
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Product Specifications:
- Network - HSDPA 7.2Mbps 900/2100 EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- Processor - 1 GHz Processor
- Display 3.65" HVGA(320x480) TFT
- OS Android 2.3(Gingerbread)
- Video: MPEG4, H.263, H.264 Recording/ Playback : WVGA@30fps
- Audio: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+,Music Player with SoundAlive
- Camera Main(Rear) : 5 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- Memory: 3GB User memory + 512MB (RAM), micros (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® technology v 3.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 3.5mm Ear Jack, Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- Samsung TouchWiz/ Samsung L!ve Panel UX
- Samsung Apps
- Samsung Kies 2.0/ Samsung Kies air
- Samsung ChatON mobile communication service
- Social Hub - Integrated Messaging(Email, SNS), Contacts/ Calendar Sync, POP3/IMAP Email
- Music Hub (Downloadable)
- Google Mobile Services
- Android Market, Gmail, YouTube, Google Maps
- Syncing with Google Calendar
- Think Free
So to put DVD movies to Galaxy Ace Plus, we need to rip or convert DVD to Galaxy Ace Plus supported video format MPEG-4 or H.263 or H.264. How? Aneesoft DVD Ripper Pro helps you rip/convert DVD to Galaxy Ace Plus compatible formats in 3 steps. See the below instruction.
Step by step to rip/convert DVD to Galaxy Ace Plus
Download and install DVD to Galaxy Ace Plus Converter
Step 1: Load any DVD video or folder you want to convert by clicking “Add DVD” button
Step 2: To put DVD to Galaxy Ace Plus, you need to select MPEG-4, H.264 from the “Output Format” profile. It’s optional that you are allowed to edit (merge, trim, crop, watermark, effect etc.)your DVD movies, select audio track and subtitle for your video, set destination folder and adjust the video audio parameter with this DVD to Galaxy Ace Plus ripper.
Step 3: After all the settings are done, click “Start” button to start to rip/convert DVD to Galaxy Ace Plus MP4.
After DVD to Galaxy Ace Plus MP4 conversions are done, the last step is to connect your Galaxy Ace Plus to PC, then transfer the converted DVD movies to Galaxy Ace Plus for joy!
We can use Aneesoft DVD Ripper Pro to rip/convert DVDs to Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note, Galaxy S II, Galaxy S III and more Samsung smartphones. It's really a good assistant DVD ripper for Galaxy Ace Plus, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note, Galaxy S II, Galaxy S III.